We couldn’t keep our amazing intern all to ourselves!
Currently playing soccer for her university team, her Soul Shot’s very first intern, Brynn Nash, joins us to chat about taking her shot and reaching out for an internship, the importance of community, how she’s dealing with transitioning from elite sports to her next journey in sports, and how she can continue her sports journey into the right career.
We know you’ll love Brynn as much as we do!
MEET BRYNN NASH
Just because I won’t be competing at the same high level that I grew up doing, it doesn’t mean that my passion and my love for the sport goes away.– Brynn Nash
Here’s what we cover in episode 23 of the her Soul Shot Podcast with Brynn Nash:
- How Brynn’s love for sports started and the impact her mom has had on her sports journey
- How Brynn discovered her Soul Shot and took her shot to become her Soul Shot’s first intern
- Brynn’s experience as a college athlete and how she’s dealing with transitioning out of elite sports
- What being a soccer goalie has taught Brynn about life
- Advice from Kyla and Paige on her journey into a sports career