Ashley Mouzzon is the definition of taking your shot!
Getting hooked on hockey at a young age has led her down a path she didn’t expect. After stumbling upon a writing gig covering women’s hockey, Ashley fell in love with covering and supporting women’s sports.
Now, she’s using her love for hockey and growing the game to bring ball hockey to underserved communities of youth and women with her organization, Ball Hockey Boot Camp.
In episode 28, she shares a behind-the-scenes look of starting a not-for-profit organization that’ll leave you feeling inspired to take your shot in ball hockey, business, or other area of life.
MEET ASHLEY MOUZZON
“If you don’t have it, make it.”– Ashley Mouzzon
Here’s the Game Plan for episode 28 of the her Soul Shot Podcast with Ashley Mouzzon:
- Ashley’s journey through sports and discovering her passion for hockey
- How Ashley got into working in sports when that wasn’t her initial goal, including her first-ever experiencing covering a live women’s sports event
- How Ashley started her not-for-profit organization, Ball Hockey Boot Camp
- An inside look at starting a non-profit and planning events
- What Ball Hockey Boot Camp does and how others can get involved
- Advice to women who want to take their shot in ball hockey and business