Last updated: June 14, 2023
You must be 18+ to join the community.
MEMBERSHIP COMMITMENT TERMS
By purchasing a membership, You agree and understand that it is an annual commitment.
Members will be sent an email 30 days prior to membership renewal date as a reminder of the upcoming renewal payment. Member renewal date is the date You originally completed payment for membership. If Member doesn’t purchase a membership renewal, all associated directory listings, event posts, and opportunity posts will be removed.
Membership prices are subject to change each year. Members will be given notice of any price changes affecting their membership in the email sent 30 days prior to membership renewal.
Once purchased, Your membership is non-refundable.
If at any time We feel You have violated these Terms and Conditions or Community Guidelines, then We shall immediately terminate Your use of Our website and any related communications as We deem appropriate with no refund given. It is within Our sole discretion to allow any user’s access of Our website, and We may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block Your IP address from further visits to Our site(s).
By purchasing a herCommunity membership, You understand and agree that Your member listing, feature, job or event postings and other material(s) are only to be used for the business or individual stated in the application.
By submitting a member listing, feature, resource, or other material(s) onto any website or platform owned or maintained by Us, You agree that you own or have express permission to use all materials submitted including photos, logos, copy, templates, or other materials.
By submitting a member listing, feature, photo, video, blog, or other material(s) onto any website or platform owned or maintained by Us, including but not limited to third-party access sites, such as Our Facebook community or online software platforms that We use to distribute Our Offering and related materials, You agree that We have a non-revocable, commercial license to re-publish Your submission in whole or in part unless You explicitly state that We may not do so with said submission. You have no right to privacy by accessing Our Offering or related materials, and We reserve the right to disclose Your participation in the same.
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains that contain Our Offering are under the sole ownership or licensed use of her Soul Shot.
To be clear, We own Our page layout and design, overall look and appearance, individual graphics, icons, videos, logos, taglines, and trademarks (common law or federally registered). You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our website(s), program(s), product(s), service materials, or related communications.
You are only receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non commercial use only in order to access any content or materials in the Offering You have paid for or opted to receive. If You exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trials and Appeals Board, You have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms Us, and We have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until We are made whole.
- Access the Offering for Your personal use (if additional members of Your team need to access the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member).
- Download and/or print any Offering materials for Your personal use in Your business (You may not share the Offering materials with non-members. If additional members of Your team need to download and/or print any materials from the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member.).
- Use Our trademarks and copyrighted materials with Our consent and proper credit and marking, namely, citing © her Soul Shot as the source of the materials and marking any federally registered trademarks with ® or common law trademarks with ™.
You may not:
- Re-sell or trade Your access to the Offering.
- Share the Offering with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of the Offering, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in the Offering or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of the Offering for distribution as Your own work.
- Claim ownership or use over any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Offering (and its related communications and materials).
- Use Our Offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
When You purchased Our Offering, You were given a reasonable notice that these Terms and Conditions of Use existed. By moving forward with Your purchase of the Offering and further access of the Offering, You implicitly agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any disclaimers and privacy disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree You are at least 18 years old or of age in Your applicable jurisdiction to access the Offering. Access of Our Offering and related materials by a minor is a violation of use, and We reserve the right to terminate Your access if such an issue is discovered.
- We have a ZERO tolerance policy for abuse in any form, including but not limited to: Bullying, harassment, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia. Anyone breaking this rule will be removed from the community and will not receive a refund for their membership.
- Please read and follow all other group rules (available to read in the Facebook community at any time). Members will be given a warning for any rules broken and will be removed if the problem persists (without a membership refund)
- Members may only post 1 promotional post per month
- No spamming in the comments on others’ posts
- Do not private message other members for promotional reasons unless they have given you permission.
- Facebook is a third party platform. DO NOT share any personal information on this platform.
Email: [email protected]