Do you often feel frustrated by injuries, unsure if something is “normal”, or wonder why your energy feels off? Let’s check in with YOU!
No matter what level of athlete you are, your body and you deserve to feel your best, and it’s easier than you think to make it happen! It starts with checking in with yourself, though, and that’s exactly what we’re doing this episode!
The Female Athlete Checkup
Do you have pain during movement?
Is your menstrual cycle normal?
Do you have nagging injuries that just won’t heal?
Lack of energy?
All of this is an indication of your overall health.
In Episode 2 of the herBody Podcast, Micaela shares her Female Athlete Checkup with you so you can check in with your body, know what problems to look for, and understand how you can make empowered decisions regarding your health to perform at your best, at any level of activity.
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode 2 of the herBody Podcast:
- Why we need health for our bodies to perform for all levels of sport & physical activity
- What does it mean to be healthy and how can you assess your current level of health + practical things you can start implementing and looking for day-to-day
- What does the Female Athlete Checkup accomplish?
- Empowered health
- A unified approach to health in female athletes
- Closing the gap in research on female athletes
- Problems to look for so you can be better in sport and life
- Tuning in with your body
- The three categories of your health as a female athlete and important signs to look for:
- Pain, no flexibility, injuries not healing, urine leaking, etc.
- Your menstrual cycle
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
LISTEN ON APPLE PODCASTS
DOWNLOAD THE FEMALE ATHLETE CHECKUP HERE!
Have ideas for episode topics or a question for Micaela? Email us at [email protected] or connect with Micaela below!