Is your soul telling you to take your shot and start your own business? Are you a woman in sport or business experiencing burnout? Do you struggle with social media boundaries?
Former competitive cheer athlete and sports broadcaster turned current total badass, Kayla Countryman is here to fill your soul and heart with advice and inspiration! Kayla left her corporate gig for entrepreneurship and now works with soulful women entrepreneurs to bring their dreams to life without burning themselves out.
We are so here for this episode and incredible woman!
MEET KAYLA COUNTRYMAN!
If you’re for everyone, then you’re for no one because if you’re trying to serve every fish in the sea, no one’s going to relate to you enough to grasp on.– Kayla Countryman
Here’s what we cover in episode 20 of the her Soul Shot Podcast with Kayla Countryman:
- How Kayla continued to involve sports in her life after being an athlete for so long
- Kayla’s journey from corporate marketing to becoming an entrepreneur working with clients who align with her soul
- How Kayla’s sports experience helps her in entrepreneurship
- Kayla’s biggest tips for women in sport who have it in their soul to become entrepreneurs
- How to make the right decisions in your business
- Choosing your niche and why it’s important
- Avoiding burnout as women in sports and women in business (especially avoiding the black hole of Instagram)
- Social media tips
- Kayla’s GALvanize experience + her role in founding Black Women GALvanize and the impact it’s had
- How you can work with Kayla
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
LISTEN ON APPLE PODCASTS
WANT TO WORK WITH KAYLA?
Join her group coaching program, Social (Soul)utions that starts on November 2: CLICK HERE!
Check out here coaching services: CLICK HERE!