Digital Media & Communications Manager
Website Ari Agency
If you’re passionate about hockey AND digital marketing this could be your dream opportunity! We are looking for a Digital Media & Communications Manager to join our client, an industry leader with global operations and a 50-year history for delivering premier hockey training & schooling. We are in search of an ambitious, strategic & collaborative digital marketer with B2C, corporate communications and email marketing experience.
What our client needs is someone who can help them elevate their brand and drive growth across all product lines to maintain their industry-leading reputation for excellence, including Sports Camps, Academies & Combines. You’ll work in partnership with each regional leads, the Executive Team and Board to provide leadership and direction on all digital, web, social and corporate communications while mentoring the development of a Marketing Coordinator.
• 7-9 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, ideally within a sports training or academic environment
• B2C & Social Marketing strengths
• Strategic exposure and proven strategic sensibility.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with tight timelines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience selling ideas & gaining buy-in with a senior team.
• Deeply analytical mindset.
• High attention to detail and highly organized
• Self-starter, resourceful problem-solver
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Work with the senior team to set the marketing the vision and strategy for all product lines and ensure tactics align with company vision and objectives.
• Work with the executive teams, admin and Coordinator to plan, deploy and manage marketing initiatives across all regions.
• Assist senior leadership team with strategies and tactics that will drive the business forward in a meaningful way and solve real organizational challenges.
• Manage and develop the Digital Media and Communications Coordinator.
• Lead the management and execution of email marketing, social media platforms, corporate website, and SEO/SEM.
• Creates and conducts weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on all social medial platforms, corporate website, and specific campaign related projects.
• Provides leadership and recommendations on all items related to digital media and communications.
• Manage relationships and projects with third party digital partners/agents.
• Provides insights and analytic reports along with recommendations to improve online performance.
• Creates robust digital, web and social media plan and calendars that support site and corporate business objectives for all core business segments.
• Uses experience to create new campaigns and tactics that will help drive the business.
• Develop and approve all digital media communications utilized by the company.
• Develop and implement a set of standards for digital communications within the organization.
• Manage digital marketing integration with offline marketing (e.g. events)
• Ensure the competitive landscape in core business segments is actively being monitored and reported on
• Collaborate with management to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
• Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
• Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive digital media strategy.
• Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
• Manage all deliverables required in Corporate Sponsorship agreements.
• A self-directed addition to the team with advanced time management, attention to detail, and organization skills who is looking for a rewarding career, not just a 9-5 job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org