A national nonprofit #changingthegame for girls across Canada
Canadian Girls Baseball is looking for an energetic, passionate, and dedicated individual to take on the role of Regional Coordinator for the following locations: PEI and Barrie, Ontario.
Canadian Girls Baseball is designed to connect girls with positive mentors, using baseball to promote increased self-esteem and leadership. The Regional Coordinator will work as a coach on field, and also work closely with the Programs Manager to support day-to-day logistics of the baseball league.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: managing and distributing equipment and uniforms, managing, updating and communicating schedule changes (i.e. if a coach is late/sick, if a field is closed), confirming weekly availability with coaches according to the schedule, managing and facilitating on-field team building experiences, providing additional team support, and on-location coaching.
Job Duties Include:
• Manage equipment and uniforms
• Coaching on field
• Distribute equipment to parent coaches prior to the beginning of each session
• Confirm availability weekly with all coaches
• Communicate updates and information to coaches
• Manage and deliver on-field team-building exercises
• Support the planning and delivery of practice/game plans
• Report any concerns or incidents related to safety, health, conduct, and behaviour to the Executive Director.
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.canadiangirlsbaseball.com.