Do you want to level up your career in sports?
Do you know how to set yourself apart from others?
Are you thinking about leaving corporate to carve your own path as an entrepreneur?
Do you struggle with managing self doubt to reach your full potential?
Then have we got a treat for you, girl!
MEET JAHAAN BLAKE
Jahaan Blake has two World Series rings from her 15-year career in the MLB with the Chicago Cubs, Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers. Now, she’s helping other women in sports become their own champions with her coaching and consulting business and her podcast, Game of Her Own, sharing stories and advice from other women in sports at the top of their game.
In episode 13 of the her Soul Shot Podcast, we sit down with Jahaan for plenty of laughs (duh!) and ALL the advice from this absolute powerhouse of a woman!
We cover ALL the things, including:
- Overcoming self doubt and imposter syndrome
- Succeeding in interviews, even the most gruelling ones
- What to say to the owner of the team or company when you see them in the kitchen at work to set yourself apart
- Transitioning from a team setting to entrepreneurship
- The struggles and wins of entrepreneurship
- Taking care of your mental health, especially as women in sports
- Three crucial pieces of advice for women in sports at all levels/areas
- How women can support each other rather than looking at each other as competition
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We promise you’ll laugh, love Jahaan as much as we do, and benefit GREATLY from this conversation with a woman who’s taking her extensive experience in sports and helping other women reach greater heights in their careers and beyond.