Meet your body’s new best friend: The herBody Podcast!
Have you ever felt like you didn’t deserve to be called an athlete because you don’t play elite level sports?
Have you ever wondered if your cycle affects your performance?
Have you been given information but struggled to make it relevant for you?
If you are a woman or girl who moves her body, the newest member of the her Soul Shot Podcast Network is for you!
INTRODUCING THE herBODY PODCAST
Your host, Micaela Zettel, is a physiotherapist and the owner of Instil Physio in Guelph, Ontario who focuses on female sport medicine and is dedicated to helping all women and girls better understand their bodies and how they can move in alignment with their own bodies.
In the very first episode of the herBody Podcast, her Soul Shot Podcast hosts Kyla and Paige join Micaela to introduce the podcast and the value you’ll get from it!
Here’s what’s happening in Episode 1 of the herBody Podcast:
- Who is Micaela Zettel?
- The hesitancy for women to identify as an athlete and how to change this
- How the information out there can be relevant for you and your body
- What’s covered in the herBody Podcast:
- How women and girls at any level can train and perform at their peak
- Guests who are experts in their field
- In-depth episodes on women’s bodies and how our cycle, having children, etc. can affect our bodies as athletes
- And more!
- How Micaela is focused on empowered health by taking the research and making it applicable and easy to understand
- Our desire to make the herBody Podcast an accessible podcast for YOU to submit questions and be helped by Micaela
We can’t wait to hang out with you all on the herBody Podcast every second Tuesday!
Have ideas for episode topics or a question for Micaela? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with Micaela below!